RE: Music function problem

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: RE: Music function problem
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 14:57:19 +0100

 I have seen the error of my ways...

My previous use of a function needed just a music object this was simply the
following music expression in my case an include file
of notes.

When the function has an additional parameter this must come after the music
not immediately after the \functionname.

I was anticipating some internal Lily magic when the answer was simple...doh.

Thanks for putting me on the right track.