line in png

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: line in png
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 11:41:04 -0400

I was wondering why when I have a line attached to a stencil - Maybe others (only tried this so far) - the png does not show the line but the pdf does. Further if i convert the pdf to png i can see the line.

the following two examples illustrate this behavior.

my command for the png is

lilypond -dbackend=eps --png -dpoint-and-click=#f file.ly

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

line = #(define-music-function (parser location str) (number?)

#{

\once \override Voice.NoteHead.stencil = #(lambda (grob)

(grob-interpret-markup grob #{

\markup {

\halign #-1

\raise #6.5

\path #0.1 #`((moveto 0 0)

(curveto ,str 0 0 0 0 0))

}

#}))

#})

\markup {\vspace #2 }

{\line #11 c'}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

line = #(define-music-function (parser location str) (number?)

#{

\once \override Voice.Stem.stencil = #(lambda (grob)

(grob-interpret-markup grob #{

\markup {

\halign #-1

\raise #6.5