Re: spanned text like "Retenu..."

From: Venus' Wink
Subject: Re: spanned text like "Retenu..."
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 01:50:27 -0800

I resend my attachment.
But I think Mr. Perol-Schneider has understood my intent.

The attachment is about 5kBytes, so it doesn't seem oversize.
Probably, something unlucky occured.
But it was lucky that very similar question was posted
at almost same time.

Thanks
Venus' Wink

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your
desktop!