Re: Font question.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Font question.
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 09:21:03 -0400

Dear All,

Thank you so much for your input. In fact, I, a LilyPond user on
Linux, was working on a project with a friend who was supplying text
through her M$oft (love the shortcut!) tools. I am using 2.18.2, whose
NR's language seems to indicate (but doesn't emphatically state) the
use of New Century Schoolbook as the default font, but that font
wasn't present on her system. Anyway, all has since been squared away.
Thank you again.

Hwaen Ch'uqi