Color tweaks (edition engraver)

From: Noeck
Subject: Color tweaks (edition engraver)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:27:22 +0200

Dear all, dear Urs,

I would like to color tweaks of a particular edition of the edition
engraver. I know that there is a checkbox in Frescobaldi to color, so it
seems possible to color tweaked grobs in general.

What I would like is to specify a color (of my choice) for each of the
editions I define in the edition engraver. Do you see an easy way or
should I rather add a color override for each modification by hand?

Cheers,
Joram