Re: Creating LilyPond Object Models

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Creating LilyPond Object Models
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:07:21 +0000

On 4/24/15 3:58 PM, "Simon Albrecht" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Hello Carl,
>
>this is a good approach. Am I right in assuming that this is a
>boiled-down, low-threshold version of the relevant parts in Erik
>Sandberg¹s masters thesis(1) referenced in CG 10.1?

Perhaps.  It certainly should be compatible with that thesis.  But I'm
just trying to get a readily-understood model of key logical concepts
about lilypond that will help users (not developers) understand how to
figure out a tweak/override.

I made that up out of whole cloth, from my own understanding.

Thanks,

Carl