Re: E-mail management question

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: E-mail management question
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:43:04 -0700 (MST)

Nabble does have its own account login, so you'd need to create that with them in order to *write* a post on their site. Reading is always open without an account.

 You can change your subscription settings or unsubscribe there. But, if I'm not mistaken, you need to be subscribed to the mailing list in order to use Nabble archive appropriately. However, you can create an email filter that pre-sorts any correspondence from the list, either to its own archivedd directory, or whatever.

- Abraham