Fwd: Re: Problem RemoveEmptyStaves

From: Les Éditions Valmajour - pg
Subject: Fwd: Re: Problem RemoveEmptyStaves
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:06:55 +0200

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Re: Problem RemoveEmptyStaves
Date : Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:05:00 +0200
De : Les Éditions Valmajour - pg <address@hidden>
Pour : tisimst <address@hidden>

Hello, thanks for your answer, I actually just found out a few minutes ago :

I added a \StaffGroup context with a

\denies \PianoStaff

Works perfectly.
Thanks a lot!
Pierre

Le 23/04/2015 17:01, tisimst a écrit :
This is curious, but it can be taken care of. If the solo part is *always* visible, then you can do:

\new Dynamics \with { \override VerticalAxisGroup.remove-empty = ##f }
{ ... }

in _just_ the solo staff. This, of course, will not be effective if there are times when it is appropriate for it to vanish.

- Abraham