Scheme path handling on windows

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Scheme path handling on windows
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:27:50 +0200

Hi all,

concrete version of a previous question:

if I have Scheme expressions like the following

#(display (ly:get-option 'datadir)

#(let ((fontdir
        (opendir
         (string-append
          (ly:get-option 'datadir)
          "/fonts"))))
   (display fontdir))

how will path names be handle on Windows?
I mean: What will the first one return, and what do I have to do with the second? Can I assume the path to be Unix-like (as is the case with \include) or do I have to determine the correct OS-dependent path separator to join the "fonts" part?

Urs