Re: undefined

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: undefined
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:42:50 +0200

Hi Calixte,

it should be possible to create an engraver that solves this. The
following things to keep in mind for that:

You can set the properties, which trigger melismas
\set melismaBusyProperties = #'(melismaBusy slurMelismaBusy
tieMelismaBusy beamMelismaBusy)

If slurMelismaBusy and beamMelismaBusy are *not* set, an engraver could
pick up the (Staff-)context-property 'melismaBusy and add slurs/beams
accordingly.

Unfortunately I don't have time to do it now, but perhaps someone else
is able to?

I'd say it would be a good feature netherless I prefer the traditional
style.

Best,
Jan-Peter