Re: Any current MusicXML questions/issues/suggestions?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Any current MusicXML questions/issues/suggestions?
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 18:35:06 +0200

Am 15. April 2015 18:25:06 MESZ, schrieb Piaras Hoban <address@hidden>:
>Hi all,

>would
>information

>I think the Music Encoding Initiative has this very thing in mind,
>amongst
>other goals.
>
>I think it's possibly quite relevant to the discussion of Lilypond's
>MusicXML support.
>
>http://music-encoding.org/home
>
>piaras

Actually this is part of the discussion on several related threads on the
frescobaldi and python-ly issue trackers.

And we will be present with a talk at the upcoming Music Encoding Conference in
May. I hope we will be able to raise dome mutual interest. Or actually to
"activate" dome mutual intetest I know of.

Urs