Re: (Urgent:) Getting start and end translation-timestep of a (hairpin)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: (Urgent:) Getting start and end translation-timestep of a (hairpin) grob
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:06:16 +0200

Am 13.04.2015 um 16:37 schrieb David Nalesnik:
Hi Urs,

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:05 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi David,

thank you for your head start.
See my attached results. I'd be grateful for any comments to improve the coding.

I'd like to look through this, but unfortunately I won't be able to give good feedback for the time being :(

Thanks, but I've made significant progress myself.
It seems your "stubs" give me sufficient foundation to build upon by now. (Same with the annotation engraver).

I'll report back to the list as soon as I've finished (or merged) the two engravers, one for duplicate line spanners and one for the text scripts. I think this is a significant improvement for working with partcombined voices, although it probably is a cure for something that should rather be handled at the source, i.e. _within_ the partcombiner.

Urs

Best,
David