Printing shortInstrumentName only when Staff reappears

From: Calixte Faure
Subject: Printing shortInstrumentName only when Staff reappears
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 22:06:46 +0200

Hi everyone,

Using \RemoveEmptyStaves, is there a way to print the shortInstrumentName only when a Staff reappears.
To go further, is there a way to know when a Staff reappears, and then add a markup with the InstrumentName instead of shortInstrumentName?
I’d like to automate what it used to be in vocal scores: see this example for the mezzo-sopran staff.

Hope I was clear enough. Thanks in advance for answers !
Regards,
Calixte.