Re: Repeating the same part many times with different transpose

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Repeating the same part many times with different transpose
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 16:55:52 +0200

> Hi there,
>
> I have an exercise defined as follows (most of the actual notes taken out).
>
> What I would like to do is transpose that exercise to g, d, a, e, b, fis,
> ..., f
> and have it repeated in each key.  I want each exercise displayed on a new
> page. I would like to have the key printed in the title of each page.
>
> Currently I just repeat the score for each transpose that I do (first three
> shown below) and the print my PDF, manually write the key on top of it.
>
> Surely, I must be able to do some kind of for t in (g,d,a,e...) { .. }

I would do this in Python. You need a list of notes and you can use
the same list for the names of the keys if printing them lowercase is
OK for you; or making them uppercase for the sake of printing them in
a header field. Prepare a sample working model just like the one you
posted, then try to print the same model using Python and taking the
note variables from the list.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com