Re: Score Layout, several questions

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Score Layout, several questions
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 06:45:16 -0700 (MST)

N. Andrew Walsh wrote
> 3) Lastly, is there a general way to increase space between systems on a
> page? I only have room for two to a page, but there looks like about .5cm
> free along the bottom margin. I'd prefer to spread the systems out from
> one
> another a bit more; how can I do this?

You want to change the system-system-spacing settings:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables

Since you're using openlilylib, see also:
https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/tree/master/notation-snippets/scale-vertical-spacing

Cheers,
-Paul