Re: Using lilypond examples in an essay or text document

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Using lilypond examples in an essay or text document
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 06:33:27 +1000

On 05/04/2015 05:41, Daniel Contreras wrote:
subject line says it all, I want to use Lily Pond in a text document. Can
someone point me in the right direction to achieve this? Thanks a bunch I am
using version 2.18.

Lyx and Scribus both allow Lilypond source to be included in frames within a document. Lyx actually installs with a sample lilypond.lyx document, demonstrating how it works.

Nick