Re: strange phenomenon from guitar bends snippet

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: strange phenomenon from guitar bends snippet
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 11:12:35 +0100

I'll use your snippet next time when working on the music.
I assume you want me to check the behaviour over a line break.
Anything else?

Anything you notice.
Please report any problem in this list, since I'm only the maintainer of the files on github.

Your reference to the manual re the spurious staff is excellent.

Again, when the work is done and I have more time I'll try to comment
out the TabVoice override commands to see if the TabStaff attempts will
disappear.

Just tried with your first attachment, it works.