Re: fastest, easiest way of including fret diagram markups above music?

From: Ryan Clarin
Subject: Re: fastest, easiest way of including fret diagram markups above music?
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 22:56:31 -0600

Thank you for the welcome and reply. I want to include every fret diagram at every chord change, the kids simply do better reading a long when they can see the actual Fret diagram marked up above the music at every change vs having to look above on their sheet for the predefined diagram on top of the sheet.

Basically, I found the long \fret-diagram string after \markup string works well, but is very long and tedious to write for every chord change. Is there a shortened abbreviated string of the \fret-diagram command that will utilize the built in predefined fret diagrams and make my writing a little easier and faster?