Re: Music line in a Latex table

From: Jayaratna
Subject: Re: Music line in a Latex table
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 12:39:52 -0700 (MST)

Hi Pierre,

yes, this is helpful. I will still have to adjust the page dimensions.

But the real problem is that in any case these examples will not be
vertically centered (lilypond makes adjustments according to flags, clefs
and anything falling above or below the stafflines), so I will have to work
on the svg file in any case.

Question: is there a way to set any lenght relative to an ex value taken
from the latex file?

Thank you,
Andrea