Re: feature : log file with positions of notes

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: feature : log file with positions of notes
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 10:52:15 +0100

Am 21.12.2014 um 10:49 schrieb Franck Revolle:
Good idea …!
Yes, I can display SVG : it seems available in the wxWidgets(*) library.
Do you have any links in the documentation, about lilypond SVG information ? It will help me to start the coding, to parse this SVG information :-)

No, but you may have a look at the SVG editing code in Frescobaldi:
https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/tree/master/frescobaldi_app/svgview

HTH
Urs

Musicalement vôtre