Re: Including a logo on the title page of a book

From: John McWilliam
Subject: Re: Including a logo on the title page of a book
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 14:16:17 -0700 (MST)

>> Side effects of including a logo on the title page of a book.

My latest code for this works up to a point. I have to manually use the
score.header command "picture = ##f"
to prevent the logo appearing at the begining of each book part. The problem
is the space left under the book part title before the start of the music.
If I could only remove this... I enclose the code and relevant logo below:

Logo.ly <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n169375/Logo.ly>
Logo_LNPB.eps
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n169375/Logo_LNPB.eps>

-----