Re: Beaming on the quarter note

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Beaming on the quarter note
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 18:26:38 -0600

Phil,

That was what I found :-) But unless I'm mistaken, one must use those
directives for *every* time signature change. Thus if I have shifting
?/4 meters, every time the meter changes I have to add the directives
because each ?/4 meter requires a different beat grouping. I know I
can create a Variable and use those in place of time signatures. I was
hoping that there might be a more elegant way at a higher level that
didn't require as much work :-)

Thanks for your quick reply! It is appreciated.

Guy
Guy Stalnaker
address@hidden