Re: \transposedCueDuringWithClef

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: \transposedCueDuringWithClef
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:29:11 +0100

At 09:21 on 27 Aug 2014, Richard Shann wrote:
>I have just got to grips with the marvellous cue facilities in
>LilyPond.
>
>I can see \cueDuring and \cueDuringWithClef and \transposedCueDuring
>but no \transposedCueDuringWithClef in the 2.18 docs and indeed it
>causes an error.
>Do I need to create it myself? Or is the idea that you use a suitable
>transposition interval to bring the notes into the range of the clef in
>use?

I made my own in a recent project:

transposedCueDuringWithClef =
#(define-music-function
   (parser location what dir clef main-music)
   (string? ly:dir? string? ly:music?)
   (_i "Combine cueDuringWithClef and transposedCueDuring.")
   (make-music 'QuoteMusic
         'element main-music
         'quoted-context-type 'CueVoice
         'quoted-context-id "cue"
         'quoted-music-name what
         'quoted-music-clef clef
         'quoted-voice-direction dir
         'quoted-transposition (ly:make-pitch 0 0)))

--
Mark Knoop