Re: Setting accidentalStyle for all Score contexts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Setting accidentalStyle for all Score contexts
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:53:18 +0100

On Wed, 2014-08-20 at 09:45 -0600, Samuel Speer wrote:
> "To set score layout options globally, enter them in a
> toplevel \layout block. To set layout options for an individual score,
> enter them in a \layout block inside the \score block, after the
> music."
Ah, thank you. That covers it. I wonder if it would help if this was
referred to on the page
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/changing-context-default-settings#changing-all-contexts-of-the-same-type
as well. That is the page I reached and it appears to be telling you how
to change default settings for all contexts of the same type, but
doesn't (AFAICS) reference this way of applying the setting to all Score
contexts.

Richard