Re: Note names inside dots

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Note names inside dots
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:56:39 +0100

No-one answered the first time: I assume that, like me, they could not work out what you're really asking for.  If it's putting note names within the dots of fret diagrams, that seems impossible: they're too small, it seems to me.

Could you mock up or scan what you're actually looking for?

--
Phil Holmes