Openlilylib.org down

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Openlilylib.org down
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 09:44:33 +0200

Now it happened...
It took my provider two weeks to transfer openlilylib.org to my new server - and it happened last night, immediately before my holidays.

Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to fix it, and I have to be happy that at least my mailbox survived.

I don't think many people will miss the website, but this goes also for fonts.openlilylib.org that can't be completed now.

The openlilylib repo at Github isn't affected.

Best
Urs