Re: Refrain and Verse SATB - Bug?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Refrain and Verse SATB - Bug?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:51:59 +0200

> I submitted a bug report on this issue

No, you opened a tracker issue.

> but the person replying stated that
> it's not a bug but it's working as designed.

Was me, and setting status of the tracker item to 'invalid'

> I don't see how.

One could discuss, if another method would be better.
If the discussion results to "yes", an enhancement request, sent to
the buglist, would be appropiate.
Don't open a tracker issue yourself, it's our bugsquads duty.

> Maybe someone
> would enlighten me.

Now you're on the correct list, you've got the correct answer in 18 min. ;)

> I've attached my code and a screen shot of the results.
>
> This is the technique that I'm using, which I found online.

Where?

> I'm yusing
> LilyPond 2.18.2.1 on a Windows 7 Pro machine.

Cheers,
  Harm