Re: line width

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: line width
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 06:58:33 -0700 (PDT)

Charles Marshall wrote
> How can the length of a ragged last line be adjusted?  With
> ragged-last-line = ##t , the line is too short to look good; with = ##f
> , it's right-justified and too long.
>
> The answer must be in the documentation, but I have not been able to
> speak the magic Google incantation to make it appear.

There's the line-width property:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/line-length

Although I don't know how or if it can be made to affect only the last line,
so you may have to look around in that section:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/horizontal-spacing

I general, when Google fails me, I have had good luck with the Notation
Reference index:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/lilypond-index

Cheers,
-Paul