Re: Adjusting distance between staves in a system

From: Javier Ruiz-Alma
Subject: Re: Adjusting distance between staves in a system
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 20:51:37 -0700 (PDT)

Phil, I used your advice and made it to work.
I added an extra voice, a hidden note to push the staves further apart, then used \tag to suppress the hidden note from MIDI, plus added an extra \score block to generate the midi.
What an involved workaround, but I understand the special situation.

I wish a simpler command existed to attach to a note, set a direction, and request additional skyline above or below the selected note.  Something like:
c d e^\increaseSkyline{ #4 }