emmentaler font codes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: emmentaler font codes
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:47:39 +0100

I recently added the \repeatTie command to Denemo and LilyPond is
displaying this nicely; I would like to show a small horizontal curve in
the input display too, but
I have searched through the emmentaler font from U+E100 to U+E27C and
cannot see the glyph which is typeset via

^\markup {\musicglyph #"ties.lyric.default"}

this would do the job well enough if I could find it...

Anyone have any ideas how to get from the list at
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/the-feta-font#tie-glyphs

to the unicode, utf8 ... code for the character shown?

Richard