custos at end of piece!

From: Andreas Stenberg
Subject: custos at end of piece!
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:38:45 +0300

Hi!

Is there any easy way in version 2.18.2 to get a custos at the end of the (visible) notation in mensural or petrucci voice context? Without twidling with forcing linebreak & hiding staff & notes & other objects. That is; having to manufacture a fucking lot of code
to add a rather small sign at end of the last line.

I am curently working on an edition of some rounds/ canons by Th. Ravenscroft. Each round/ canon will be given in a) mensural (petrucci voice context) notation, b) a modern transcript with dashed barlines and c) a resolution score with parts to help the singers see where they are (should be) in relation to other voices.

In the mensural rendering I would like to replicate a feature of the original print:

At the end of each round the original print gives a snippet with the begining notes + words and the words "ut supra" = as above. This snipet ends with a custos showing the note that should follow if the snippet is read as the first few notes of the piece.

Yours sincerely

Andreas Stenberg