Re: Frescobaldi/Mac question

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi/Mac question
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 06:42:30 -0700

My guess is that there is something wrong with your Python 2.7 installation.  Python is trying to import the os module and it can't unzip it.  There also might be something wrong with your decompression installation.  I'm no Python expert, but I would try reinstalling Python 2.7.

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)