Re: proportional spacing… ?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: proportional spacing… ?
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 13:43:05 +0200

Hi Paul,

Its doing "something" but squashing some notes also

I did search the manuals but could not find anything to clarify. It seems there are numerous ways/commands to control horizontal spacings but which of these do I use ?
Should I add something extra is a layout section ?

Basically you could change the global size, e.g. : #(set-global-staff-size 18)
Since I do not have this old 2.10 version I'm not sure that you'll get the same result (see enclosed).
Why not working with v2.18 ?
HTH,
Pierre