Re: Lilypond and OS-X Mavericks

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Lilypond and OS-X Mavericks
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 10:14:37 +0200

On 8 May 2014, at 05:57, Dennis Clason <address@hidden> wrote:

> I’m using LilyPond 2.18.2
>
> I use it to prepare scores for brass quintets and quartets, but I can’t get
> it to open from the lilypond icon.  It throws the errors that I noted
> previously.

[Please cc the list so that others can follow the issue.]

This might be an old bug that has reappeared. In the past, there were was a
problem with opening the GUI.

Try the unstable branch - it works in the GUI, at least LilyPond 2.19.1.

I am using it from Terminal, with a script named ‘lilypond’ in the search path
containing
  exec /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
"address@hidden