Re: Once only custos

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Once only custos
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 17:06:48 +0200

Hello Simon,

Thanks for your answer.

With:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.18.1"

\layout {
ragged-right = ##t
\context { \Staff
\consists "Custos_engraver"
% \override Staff.Custos.stencil = ##f

\relative c' {
d1
b1
\once\override Staff.Custos.style = #ly:custos::print
\break
a1
\break
f1
}
%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I get a warning which I coudn’d find mentioned on the Internet:

menu@semac1.epfl.ch:~/Documents/LaTeX/PartitionsLilypond > lily Custos.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.18.2
Processing `/Users/menu/Documents/LaTeX/PartitionsLilypond/Custos.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
warning: custos `custodes.calculation-in-progress.u1' not found
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `Custos.ps'...
Converting to `./Custos.pdf'...
Success: compilation successfully completed

and there are glitches at the end of the «regular » lines except the last one, show in the attachment.

Thanks if you can help!

JM