Re: How to prevent slur from breaking?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: How to prevent slur from breaking?
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 17:06:18 +0200

> Thanks Harm!
>
> \omitLastBrokenSlur is what I need! Anathoer useful command to my collection
> :-)

Seems I always forget about alterBroken ...
You can make it work with:

#(define get-stil
  (lambda (grob)
    (let* ((function (assoc-get 'stencil
                         (reverse (ly:grob-basic-properties grob))))
           (stil (if (procedure? function)
                     (function grob)
                     #f)))
        stil)))

omitLastBrokenSlur =
\alterBroken stencil #`(,get-stil #f) Slur

Note a difference between both codings:
My suggestion from previous mail will affect the _last_ slur-part, the
code above the _second_ slur-part.
Thinking of a Slur spread over three or more lines, both codings will
cause different output.

Cheers,
  Harm