Re: acciaccatura before barline

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: acciaccatura before barline
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 07:17:44 -0400

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:22 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> consider the attached image.
> Apart from the problematic slur which I don't want to deal with right
> now, how can I typeset the acciaccatura _before_ the barline.
>
> I was thinking of hacking something with \afterGrace, but that's not
> what it is.

Well, here is a bit of a cheat:

--
David Kastrup

Wonderful, David! Thanks so much. I've been trying to get \afterGrace to work nicely on acciaccaturas before a bar line for a long time, but \afterGrace always leaves too much space before the barline. Your cheat is perfect.

Thanks again,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer