Re: Lilypond-book

From: Conor Cook
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 23:43:35 -0500

My apologies for the influx.  I wanted to make sure that the information I stupidly left off the list by not replaying all was made available.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Br. Samuel Springuel" <address@hidden>
Date: March 24, 2014 at 10:01:33 AM CDT
To: Conor Cook <address@hidden>, address@hidden

However, I have an especially large score I’d like to see rotated 90 degrees (so the bottom is to the right).  How might I make that happen?

That's not something I have any experience with.  Can't help you there.

Which, naturally, is one of the reasons why I prefer to echo all my responses to the mailing list.  The other is so that anyone searching the archive for answers to similar questions can find them.

I really only keep things off-list when they're off topic or require sharing private information.

Br. Samuel
(R. Padraic Springuel)

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ