Re: Duration Line

From: Nike Hedges
Subject: Re: Duration Line
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 20:17:22 +0900

Hi,

I could think of glissando for this but I think it'll need much efforts to write each line.
If not possible easily, how can I raise this as new feature request?

Regards,
Nike

I want to write lines which expresse duration of notes.

Like:
埋め込み画像 1
An excerpt from Lachenmann "Dal Niente"

In this piece the lines mean duration of breath sound.
A lot of contemporary pieces use such duration lines.
But I couldn't find any information in LilyPond world so far.

Does anybody know how to write these?

Thanks,
Nike