Re: LilyPond 2.18.0 released

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.18.0 released
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:28:11 +0100

Hi Valentin,

2013/12/31 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:

> Special thanks to David for his proficiency and availability, and
> Janek for his seemingly endless enthusiasm!

You're welcome!

> There again, people like
> you two are (in your own very different ways) a model to me and I wish
> I had your energy and endurance.

Two years ago i would never think that it would be you talking like
this about me - instead of the other way round :P

> And good luck Wilfred for keeping track with Frescobaldi, what you’re
> doing is *very* impressive and has ( as far as I’m concerned) nothing
> short of revolutionized how a LOT of people use LilyPond. (Scratch
> that: if it weren’t for you they wouldn’t use it, period.)

I see that you must have already started New Years Eve celebrations
and the party must be really hardcore, considering how you misspelled
Wilbert's name ;-)

Happy New Year to you all!
Janek