Re: punctus perfectionis/divisionis (Machaut)

From: Vaughan McAlley
Subject: Re: punctus perfectionis/divisionis (Machaut)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 14:29:03 +1100

On 31 December 2013 00:00, <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Do anyone know how to make "punctus perfectionis/divisionis" in
> mensural music (in lilypond) other than using hackery ?
>
> I'm using the example from:
>
>  http://turkos.aspodata.se/noter/diamm/
>  http://diamm.nsms.ox.ac.uk/moodle/
>
> Regards,
> /Karl Hammar

> Aspö Data
> Lilla Aspö 148
> S-742 94 Östhammar
> Sweden
> +46 173 140 57

This may count as hackery *makes mental note to install 2.18*. I can’t
work out how to move the dot horizontally:

\version "2.16.1"
  \score {
  \new MensuralVoice \relative c' {
    \clef "petrucci-c3"
    \time 3/1
    \stemUp
    d2 c1 b2 a1 g1 d1\rest
    \once \override Voice.Dots #'staff-position = #-1
    % This next line doesn't seem to work
    \once \override Voice.Dots #'X-offset = #2
    f1.*2/3 e1 f g\breve.

Vaughan