frescobaldi ERROR

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: frescobaldi ERROR
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 10:57:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I removed my updated frescobaldi and lilypond versions, and reinstalled to the versions that are currently available in the Fedora 20 repository.
(Lilypond 2.17.26, Frescobaldi 2.0.10)

But I still can't compile *any* lilypond file, not even a minimal example like

{c' d' e' f'}

Starting lilypond 2.17.26 [minimal-example.ly]...
ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
ERROR: Unable to find file "lily.scm" in load path
Exited with return code 1.

I am having this problem only on my main computer.
I am really puzzled because I have a similar installation on my EeePC netbook on which it works perfectly there.

The only difference between my main computer and my EeePC that I can think of is that the EeePC runs on 32-bits Fedora 20, whereas my main computer runs 64 bits Fedora 20.

Am I the only one having this problem?

It is only happening when using Frescobaldi. I can compile lilypond files directly from the commandline without problems on both systems.

Help ?

--

MT