Re: after-title-space

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: after-title-space
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:03:24 -0800 (PST)

Speldosa wrote
> Thanks for the tip!
>
> I checked out convert-ly -s for the full ruleset (in which I couldn't find
> anything about after-title-space). When choosing an arbitrarily low
> version number for my test file and trying to update it, convert-ly spat
> out the following message:
>
> Not smart enough to convert before-, between-, after-title-space.
> Please refer to the manual for details, and update manually.
>
> Which kinda means I'm back to square one again :)

I converted your code

\paper
{
        after-title-space = 100 \mm
}

\header
{
        title = "This is a test"
}
\relative c'
{

I started with \version "2.12.3" and your code and got

\paper{
  obsolete-after-title-space = 100 \mm  markup-system-spacing
#'basic-distance = #(/ obsolete-after-title-space staff-space)
}

so probably defining

markup-system-spacing #'((basic-distance . 29)) is the new setting!

Eluze