Re: using latex @ packages within \markup

From: Francois Planiol
Subject: Re: using latex @ packages within \markup
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:22:20 -0500

Thanks!

Best would be directly in lilypond for keeping the working flow.
I remember, but was it MusixTeX or Lilypond (?) that had a command like
@latex{ ... here LaTeX stuff ...}
Isnt it possible?

About #2 solution, I suppose it will be more difficult to control the
size of the picts, and anyway much work to creat all possible
functions.

Francois