Default spacing increment. Is 1.2 OK?

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: Default spacing increment. Is 1.2 OK?
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 22:21:11 +0100

documentation states:

"Normally, spacing-increment is set to 1.2 staff space, which is approximately
the width of a note head,"

Of course, different note heads have different widths, but even assuming that
we are talking about black notehead (notehead.s2 in Feta), this value should be
1.3. Increasing this would be logical, but I'm not sure what impact on spacing
it would have. Keith OHara claimed that his patch (issue 3304) makes music more
compressed in general, so It would make sense to try to set incrementing-space
to 1.3 when the new spacing will be available.

--Best
Karol