Re: Guitar-Schubert

From: Mario Moles
Subject: Re: Guitar-Schubert
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 17:08:56 +0100

In data dom 22 dic 2013 15:30:35, hai scritto:

How do you collect money using altervista? (I don't see ads in your website)

Yes! The banners are there! Probably your active brouwser has a few options that inhibits the banners.

PS The PDFs uploded to your website have point and click And this is bad? yes, because the PDF file is much larger also, people who don't know lilypond will likely click on the links and think that lilypond produces buggy PDFs

Ok! I understood! I tried and actually you're right, although in one case it is exactly the opposite. I will provide as soon as possible to fix. I will investigate better.

--

oiram/bin/selom

Da ognuno secondo le proprie capacità ad ognuno secondo i propri bisogni.

MIB-kernellinux-tester

http://mariomoles.altervista.org/

Linux

MIB Lilypond Frescobaldi Rosegarden