Re: Unwanted fretboard repeat

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Unwanted fretboard repeat
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 04:30:06 +0100

2013/12/22 Amreg <address@hidden>
Le 21/12/2013 19:31, Federico Bruni a écrit :

2013/12/20 Amreg <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>

    Example below (tested in 2.16, but should behave the same in 2.17.x) :

No, it works as you expect on 2.17.x

Ok, thank you for the answer, I've just to get an 2.17.x release (which implies installing git, etc...) or maybe wait for upcoming 2.18  ;-).

Binaries of the development versions are available on lilypond.org:
http://www.lilypond.org/development.html

Installing these packages is pretty easy. Version 2.17.97 is a release candidate.

BTW, any idea on the second issue in my mail (the possibility, even as an option, to get rid of unwanted chord repeat at each and every line beginning, even when there is no chord change) ?

I can't help you, that's why replying to the list is highly recommended ;-)