Re: RehearsalMark and MetronomeMark together…again …

From: Alex Loomis
Subject: Re: RehearsalMark and MetronomeMark together…again …
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:49:34 -0500

This is for a rehearsal mark with text, I'm not sure what Paul was looking for, but I was asking is there is a way to type something like \tempo "Andante" 4=90 "avec douleur"

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Ed Gordijn <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

Please note that this is't the last message in this thread.

> See: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general/63383/match=rehearsal

I'll try my desktop tonight to find the correct link .

And the correct link is: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general/63700

Included is the Lilypond code for the latest development version.

As you can see you can write:

\RehearsalMarkWithText #"Theme from 007" #-0.83

The value -0.83 will be calculated for you, but I didn't find a way to use it in the function itself.

Greetings, Ed