Re: .NET lilypond parser library

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: .NET lilypond parser library
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:19:33 +0100

Am 16.12.2013 23:56, schrieb Michael:
Hello LilyPond community!

I want to use LilyPond file format for storing music sheets, could you tell
me if there are any lilypond file format parsers available? Preference is
.net based, but any other parsers would be useful too.

With Regards,
Michael

I think you didn't get any answer so far because it's not really clear what you are asking for. Considering your question one is tempted to say "just store your sheet music as LilyPond .ly files and use LilyPond as the parser to generate scores from it."

But I assume this isn't all there is to it - you wouldn't have asked.
So please be somewhat more specific about what you want to do.

Urs