showing MultiRests when both instruments have rests in Frenched score

From: Paul Scott
Subject: showing MultiRests when both instruments have rests in Frenched score
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 13:44:44 -0700

In a simple Frenched score for many typical instruments often all (both)
parts have rests.  Using RemoveEmptyStaves removes the staff the
multi-rests and only leaves rehearsal marks.  How can I cause the staves
and multi-rests to be engraved?

If the following is the solution where can I put showMultiRests so that
it doesn't override RemoveEmptyStaves and show staves whether they are
both empty or not?

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=312

TIA,

Paul Scott